- Ms. Sunethra Jayaratne Nugawela MBA, LLCC( UK )MIPA(UK) MCPM, ASAO\P(USA)– Executive Director
- Mrs Sandhya Abeywickrama – Legal Consultant
- Ms. Hiranthi D Gunawardena, LLCC( UK ) – Manager Educational Affairs
- Mrs.Rohini Loresuhewa -Administrative Secretary
- Mr. Anura Kumara -Consultant- Accountant
- Mr. Indika Fernando – IT Consultant
- Mrs Shyamala Vasudevan – Manager Finance
- Mrs Nirmala Wijesuriya – Manager Events
- Mrs Meena Lee – Manager -Corporate Affairs
- Ms. Nadeeshani Pathirana – Manager IT
- Ms Shabrina Rajaap – Asst Secretary
- Mrs.Kamani Walisinghe- – Manager – Membership
- Ms. Amitha Gurusinghe MBA – Manager PR
Ms. Sunethra Jayaratne Nugawela, MBA , LLCC( UK )MIPA(UK) MCPM , ASAO\P(USA) – Executive Director
Professional with national
and international working exposure.She possesses qualifications from
London Chamber of Commerce & Industry, Cambridge University,
Management Training in Japan, and Social Etiquette from Claremont
Hotel School.In addition to her position as the Executive Director of
the Academy for Administrative Professionals, she is the Chairperson
of Events in Elegance (Event Management Co)and Excellent Printers.
Professionally she serves as the Executive Secretary at SANASA
Development Bank and General Manager of SANASA Secretarial
Services.Sunethra is the first and only Sri Lankan to hold the
position of President of the Association of Secretaries and
Administrative Professionals in Asia Pacific (ASA) and subsequently
conferred Hony Life Membership. She is also the only Sri Lankan
certified lecturer of Institute of Professionally Qualified
- Academy for Administrative Professionals
- Past President/Advisor/Hony Life Member
- Association of Secretaries and Administrative Professionals in Asia Pacific (ASA)
- Sri Lanka Association of Secretarieses & Administrative Professionals
- London Chamber of Commerce & Industry (UK)
- International Association of Administrative Professionals – IAAP (USA)
- Institute of Professionally Qualified Secretaries(UK)
- Institute of Administrative Professionals (UK)
- Certified Professional Managers MCPM
- American Society of Administrators (USA)
- Women in Management (WIM)
- Business & Professional Women Sri Lanka (BPW)
Sunethra is a Trainer, Lecturer, Invigilator, and a Resource Person. She has designed, developed and presented numerous seminar/workshops on unique concepts. Vocational Training Authority (Ministry of Vocational Training) Colombo University, Peradeniya University, Commercial Bank, People’s Bank, Central Bank, Aquinas University, and AAP are few amongst many institutions she served as a Visiting Lecturer.
She is a regular bi-lingual, freelance writer to the media.
Ms. Jennifer Fox , LLCC(UK) – Senior Co-ordinator/Membership Liaison
Senior Coordinator/Membership Liaison
Secretarial functions since 1970. Currently attached to a Diplomatic Mission in Colombo.
- The Open University of Sri Lanka ( Sri Lanka ) – Commnwealth Youth in Youth Development
- Commonwealth Secretariat ( UK ) – Youth in Youth Development
- Licenciate London Chamber of Commerce and Industry ( UK ) – Secretarial Practices and Office Organisation, Structure of Business, Communication and Manuscript.
- Royal Institute ( Sri Lanka ) – Communciation, Structure of Business, Office Organisation and Secretarial Practices.
- Bandaranaike International Diplomatic Training Institute ( Sri Lanka ) – Diplomacy and International Relations.
- Sri Lanka Business Development Centre ( Sri lanka ) – Personal Management and Industrial Law.
- 3M ( Malaysia ) – Presentations
- SIDA ( Sweden ) – Work Perfect 2006, Excel, Lotus Notes, Power Point.
- IDM – Computer Drivers Licence
- Secretary and Administrative Professional / Instructor
- Faculty AAP
Ms. Hiranthi D Gunawardena, LLCC( UK ) – Education Liaison
Liaison Officer – Education
Senior Executive Secretary to CEO of a leading metropolitan University.
Over 25 years experience in the Secretarial field as a Personal Assistant/Executive Secretary to CEOs mostly at the apex institutions of the University System of Sri Lanka.
Holds the Licentiate of London Chamber of Commerce & Industries as a Professional / Private Secretary.
A Lecturer in the Secretarial field.
Mr. Anura Kumara Jayarathne – Accountant
Presently employed at the National Development Bank, in the capacity of Authorizing Officer.
He had been employed as an Accountant prior to his Banking Career.
He possesses Professional Qualifications in Accountancy and Computer Hardware and Software.
Ms. Esther Cahandawita, LLCC( UK ) – Overseas Liaison
Presently attached to the Sri Lanka Embassy in Japan.
A Professional Lecturer in the Secretarial Field till 2005 before leaving to Japan.
Professionally qualified – London Chamber of Commerce & Industries (Private Secretaries) Examination.
Sri Lanka Institute of Marketing – Intermediate Level.
Over 35 years in the Secretarial Field with almost 25 years as an Executive Secretary at Commercial Bank.
Mr. Indika Fernando – IT Consultant
Mrs Anoma Salgado – Membership Chairperson
Mrs Chitra Ekanayaka – Public Relations Manager
Public Relations Manager
Ms. Fazilath Vaffor
Ms. Nadeeshani Pathirana – Manager IT
Employed as Personal Assistant to Managing Director at Statseeker Pty Ltd – Australia
Secretary’s Diploma London Chamber of Commerce &Industries UK
Completed Diploma in Information Technology at Institute of Bankers of Sri Lanka
Completed Higher diploma in Secretarial at AAP
Completed Diploma in Secretarial & Administrative Practice Stage II at AAP
Completed Certificate in Secretarial & Administrative Practice Stage I at AAP
Completed foundation level of AAT
10 years of Secretarial experiences
Part time lecturer in IT field