The Academy for Administrative Professionals (AAP) in Sri Lanka is a registered Educational Institution launched in April 2005 under an Academic Advisory Board and Board of Directors comprising eminent personnel in the sphere of education. The key purpose of AAP is to help Administrative Professionals to enhance their skills and become more effective contributors to their employers and also to improve youth employability. AAP, at the same time is committed to share the national responsibility in rebuilding the nation, after tsunami devastation.
AAP within the first month of its start up held a successful seminar for Administrative Professionals themed “Innovation Advances Today to Excel Tomorrow” which was highly commended by the participants. It also donated library books and conducted its first Youth Guidance Programme at Sudharma Maha Vidyalaya, Magalle, Galle ,which was severely damaged by Tsunami.
AAP has a vast amount of capacity building programmes lined up to cater to the needs of all sectors in the country.
In order to meet the great demands, AAP takes another step forward by undertaking organizational training, AAP believes that an institution could excel only with the full potential of its employees. With this in mind AAP shall sharpen the employee creativity by providing them with high-degree of personal contribution and pride. AAP’s tailor-made courses/training will bridge the gap of knowledge and skills which will instill and inspire every individual to achieve professional excellence; an asset to any employer, whether small or large. AAP is proud to conduct workshop-style training programs and ready to facilitate dynamic group workshops, thus providing enjoyable and invaluable learning experience rewarding the employer with highly motivated staff which is the formula for high performance and higher profits.
The Goals of AAP
- To provide professional guidance to meet international standards to career administrative professionals to excel in their performance and contribute to national development.
- To support administrative professionals to enhance their skills.
- To undertake training programmes of the employers, in order to achieve excellent benefits for the employer and employee.
- To provide required counselling, training and coaching.
- To conduct foundation training, seminars, workshops and public lectures.
- To provide career guidance, counselling for school leavers, job seekers and to enhance professional standards by rendering facilities to further education and education related activities.
- To share the national responsibility in re-building the nation, after tsunami devastation.